Wills, Trusts & Powers of Attorney
Supporting clients who are looking to draft wills or powers of attorney documentation, establish trusts or tackle in depth estate planning is our specialty.
Our team regularly supports our clients to ensure their most valuable assets and people are protected and looked after, no matter what the future holds.
We take the time to get to know you and your circumstances so we can give straightforward advice to ensure you feel your affairs are structured how you want.
We can help you with:
- Estate and asset planning
- Establishing trusts including family, investment, trading, and charitable trusts (including incorporated societies)
- Ongoing trust administration
- Asset transfers to trusts
- Drafting and updating wills (including living wills)
- Enduring powers of attorney
Need more help?
Contact one of our following team members below who can assist you.