Families & Relationships
Family law requires a confidential, sensitive, and understanding approach. Our team aim to achieve results through the least stressful, most financially viable option available to our clients.
Family law can involve complex relationships and high emotions. The best solutions are generally the most amicable, and wherever possible, our team try to achieve results through mediation and working alongside you to identify the best options available.
Unfortunately, there are situations where court action is more appropriate, and if this is necessary, our team will confidently represent your interests.
We can help you with:
- Negotiation, drafting and advising on contracting out (pre-nuptial) agreements
- Negotiating, drafting and advising on relationship property and separation agreements
- Representation in the Family Court
- Care arrangements for children
- Guardianship disputes
- Paternity issues
- Family violence: applying for or defending a protection order
- Challenging or contesting a will
- Defending claims against an estate
Need more help?
Contact one of our following team members below who can assist you.