Business & Commercial
Our commercial law team have extensive experience across a wide range of disciplines and are here to help guide you through every business venture you set out to achieve.
Businesses have a wide range of needs, from the formation of key contracts to the buying and selling of trademarks, which is why we offer a comprehensive, end to end solution.
Our experience with commercial clients includes working with small local businesses, intergovernmental organisations here and abroad, and everything in between. With a proven track record supporting businesses clients of all sizes, our clients benefit from our experience and high quality of work.
We can help you with:
- Buying and selling a business
- Contracts for the supply of goods and services
- Joint ventures and partnership agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- Franchising agreements
- Terms of trade
- Licensing contracts
- Company incorporations
- Negotiating, drafting & reviewing commercial agreements
- Employee share plans
- Compliance with consumer protection legislation
- Business finance and capital raising
- Intellectual property
Need more help?
Contact one of our following team members below who can assist you.