The death of a family member or friend is often one of the most difficult and challenging times in our lives.
When someone passes away, there is a requirement to effectively administer the estate of the deceased, ensuring their wishes are acted upon and respected.
If a person has no will, our team are experts at ensuring the best possible outcome is achieved, even in complex and contentious circumstances.
We are here to help ensure the process goes smoothly, and can help you with:
- Estate administration and documentation
- Applying for probate and letters of administration
- Settling debts
- Liaising with banks, investment companies and insurance companies
- Transferring assets
- Distributing estates
- Challenging or contesting a will
- Defending claims against an estate
Need more help?
Contact one of our following team members below who can assist you.