We know how important and valuable personal information can be. When an organisation collects or uses personal information they take on legal responsibilities and obligations.
In the ever-evolving digital age, the topic of privacy is becoming increasingly complex.
The right to privacy, specifically the security, collection, use and disclosure of personal information is something that affects every one of us. We help individuals and businesses navigate New Zealand privacy law to ensure these rights are being upheld.
We can help you with:
- Advice on compliance with privacy, official information, and human rights legislation, including health information privacy
- Drafting and reviewing of policies and procedure to ensure the secure collection, use and disclosure of personal information
- Advice and representation in relation to making or defending claims for breach of privacy
- Representation and advocacy through the Office of the Privacy Commissioner and Human Rights Review Tribunal
- Special in-house training for staff on their obligations under new privacy legislation
Need more help?
Contact one of our following team members below who can assist you.