Individual vacancies will be advertised but we are always open to expressions of interest from exceptional people.
Fitzherbert Rowe team members need to be client-oriented with an eye for delivering results. You'll need to be committed, knowledgeable about the law - and it helps to have a sense of humour!
The Manawatu is a great place to live and work. The city has first-class educational, sporting and health facilities. It is big enough to attract events, support a professional theatre and a stimulating nightlife. At the same time, it's less than 10 minutes to get to work, or a golf course, or to the start of a tramp through native beech forest and bush.
Fitzherbert Rowe is a modern and progressive employer. We expect a lot from our staff, but we encourage good work-life balance and are committed to providing our staff with the support they need to become exceptional lawyers.
If you're interested contact our practice manager Alan Croasdale.
SENIOR LEGAL SECRETARY/PA
We have a permanent, full time position for an experienced legal secretary/PA to provide secretarial support to partners and other senior lawyers who specialise in property, business, rural, wills, trusts, estates and other commercial work.
The role includes:
- Provision of professional legal secretarial/PA support to commercial partners and other legal staff
- Efficient file and diary management
- Word processing & experience with digital dictation
- Drafting correspondence, documents, statements, using
- Microsoft Office technology
- Attending on settlement of property transactions
- To be successful, applicants will require the following attributes:
- Have had recent experience in supporting commercial lawyers
- Show a good understanding of the conveyancing and e-dealing process
- Be able to show a history of providing an efficient secretarial service in a professional environment
- Be competent with the Microsoft Office suite, Winscribe and Infinitylaw
- Have a high standard of written and oral communication
- Be technology savvy and able to embrace change
- Possess strong interpersonal skills – you will be dealing with a wide range of people so a positive outlook and a genuine passion for providing outstanding customer service are ‘must haves’ for this role
- Have a mature, professional approach and be able to remain calm under pressure
- Be a team player
Fitzherbert Rowe is one of the Manawatu’s most progressive law firms and the largest. Covering all aspects of the law we provide high quality, competitively priced legal services and pride ourselves on a truly personal, prompt and tailored service to suit the requirements of our clients.
We provide a supportive and modern working environment.
Keeping up to date with the latest technologies you will find there is an upbeat vibe, and work/life balance is of utmost importance.
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to make a success of this challenging role and you would like to work in a modern, stimulating environment, then we would welcome your application.
Robyn Bills from Palmerston North Personnel is managing this role on behalf of Fitzherbert Rowe
Please apply by clicking below:
All applications are confidential and will be personally reviewed.
For further information contact:
Phone 06 280 2401